As a result of the sharp growth and to allow for more time for due diligence the PRI has been forced to increase the time needed to process applications from two weeks to four weeks.
PRI signatories have to adhere to six key principles:
- to incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- to be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into ownership policies and practices;
- to seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest;
- to promote acceptance and implementation of the principles within the investment industry;
- to work together to enhance effectiveness in implementing the principles;
- to report on activities and progress towards implementing the principles.